Monday, July 12, 2010

.Mya.6 Months.

I've been meaning to post these for a little while now since Mya is now 7 months, ha ha! I can't believe how fast time flies and I know I say that a lot but I REALLY does! Mya now has her bottom tooth and her second is coming in, she's my little ray of sunshine-always so happy :) (Except for pictures of course, bahaha ha) I can always find her chattering away to herself, taking everything in with big wide beautiful eyes. She gets soooo excited to see her daddy and loves it when he tosses her in the air. She laughs anytime someone else laughs and I've always felt that she loves life and everything about it. She's my little sweetheart and she melts my heart every day. Love you my little monkey and I love to wake up to your smiley mug. :) And now I post a frowny pic, hee hee! Love it!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments, I truly appreciate them and they totally make my day!!