Hi! my name is Jenny, and I live in Twin Falls, Idaho. I'm married to my wonderful husband of 7 years with whom I have an adorable son who's 2 1/2 and a sweet baby girl who's 7 months. Life at our house is sometimes a little crazy but so much fun!
I am an on location, natural light photographer. I love and have a passion for taking photographs of the special connections I see between families, newborns and loved ones. My main goal is to capture the real personalities of people, and to see the real you in a fun, fresh and natural way. Be yourself! The best pictures I have taken are the ones that are unexpected, in the moment and carefree.
Since I am a full time mom and my family time is important to me, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month. Please contact me to book your session, for availability, pricing, or for any questions you may have. I will work with you to determine what location the session will be held and what type of feel you would like to express in your pictures. I look forward to meeting you!
Thanks for stopping by, and if you like what you see leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.

You can reach me at:
jennyesterbrookphotography(at)yahoo(dot)com

Feel free to check out my family blog too!