Wednesday, July 7, 2010

.Wedding Bells.

It's a very exciting time for our family, my little sis is getting married this weekend and we are so excited for her and her fiance' whom we absolutely LOVE!! They are a perfect match and are so good together. I can't wait for you to see more of her bridals but I promised I wouldn't show any until the groom had seen her first.....details, details, ha ha!! She's absolutely gorgeous and I wish for her happiness and love in the many years to come. We love you April! So, in case you are wondering why I've almost dropped off the face of the earth.....I've been a little preoccupied lately and I love the fact that I get to help out with all the decorating!! I'll keep you posted....lots of love, ~Jen


1 comments:

The Hunt Family said...

I love this...

I
WANT
THAT
CHAIR

Can't wait to see more :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments, I truly appreciate them and they totally make my day!!