Thursday, April 22, 2010

.Mya.4months.

I cannot believe that Mya is 4 months old!! 4 months!! I had a moment of shock, recovered, and then thought....I haven't taken any pictures of my little girl for quite some time. So....these are my attempt at capturing her at this stage, and it just so happens that she's teething and almost every shot was with her chewing on her hands for any sort of comfort. Poor thing!! She's been taking it pretty well, but even though she wasn't the happiest, I still think we got some that I can frame and put up on my walls. I just love her, she's such a ray of sunshine!

I loved this one so much that I posted it twice!

I had meant to take a few pictures of her in her bassinet much earlier, but even though she's already sleeping in her own room in her crib, I just had to have this so I could remember how tiny she was. I love her in this, and I'm so glad I did it! (I usually have sheets in it but it's getting ready to be packed away :) )



Also one of my faves.....I just love her baby chub!

1 comments:

Kristina said...

She is so cute and getting so big! How are you guys adjusting to the new life? Everything, everyone good?

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments, I truly appreciate them and they totally make my day!!