Thursday, April 29, 2010

.Kameron.

Kameron was such a good sport during this session...we had snow earlier that day, ( I KNOW!!! Is spring ever going to get here?) super-cold, blow you over winds, and he had to put up with all of my silly questions about life...college...girlfriends...you name it! ha ha Poor guy! He's also a super awesome athlete...just signed with Northeastern college for basketball so we had to get some shots in his Jerome jacket and his ball. You rock Kameron, thanks for a great time and best of luck to you in school and in the years to come..I know you'll do amazing and will go far! I hope you like your pics, I'll have the rest up on the website when I get back. A big thanks to Sherry as well, it was so fun to meet you guys :)
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments, I truly appreciate them and they totally make my day!!