Thursday, March 25, 2010

{Miss Kallie}

I loved this session!! So much fun! Kallie has such a cute personality and smile and she was very brave to follow me to some of the sites we went to. Thanks to her mom and aunt, I had a ton of help with packing my props and they made us laugh :) You guys are a blast!! There are more to come, but I wanted to get a peek up for you before I left for the weekend...my little brother is getting married! whoo hoo! When I get back I'll have them all finished up and on the website for you. So, until I get back here's a few pics, I hope you like them :) Best of luck to you Kallie and congratulations, you're almost graduated!

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments, I truly appreciate them and they totally make my day!!