Monday, March 22, 2010

{Brandee}

Holy Gorgeous!! Brandee you are one hot momma!! :) I had so much fun during this session, I literally couldn't pick which ones I would show on my blog they were so cute! Some of my favorites were a little private to share but I loved them!! We are so very excited for her little baby girl to come and we can't wait to meet her. Best of luck to you guys and thanks for a great time, Brandee you look amazing.....can you believe she is practically 9 months? I would kill for glowing skin like that! Much love, Jen

















1 comments:

Tami Parris said...

Wow great pictures I agree Brandee is so pretty and will be a wonderful mom. (Brandee's Aunt)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments, I truly appreciate them and they totally make my day!!