Sunday, August 15, 2010

.Wedding Candids.

Here's a few random candid shots few from my sister's wedding, you'll have to bear with me, I was actually in the wedding so I only had a few minutes here and there to catch a few on the sly :) My sister had another photographer who did a fabulous job takinh the pictures of the wedding and reception so I had the chance to kick back and enjoy the ceremony. It was so beautiful and I loved seeing my sister so happy. We had such a great time, love ya April! :)



3 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

These photos are just lovely! ...and you took all these while being in the party yourself? Wow! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!

Jess said...

Gorgeous! So glad you didn't have to fill the role of sister and official photog at the same time. I'm sure that made it more enjoyable for you.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments, I truly appreciate them and they totally make my day!!